- 6 Apples (we prefer Granny Smith)
- 1 (14 ounce) package individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Remove the stem from each apple and press a craft stick into the top. Butter a baking sheet.
- Place caramels and milk in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave 2 minutes, stirring once. Allow to cool briefly.
- Roll each apple quickly in caramel sauce until well coated. Place on prepared sheet to set. (of course you can roll the coated apples in M&M's, crushed oreos, nuts or anything else you'd like)